Stop Junk Mail is a not-for-profit junk mail advice service. This website provides free and independent information about stopping unsolicited mail.
There's a lot of information on this website. To prevent you get lost, here are some quick pointers:
- If you're here because you want to know how to stop all that wasteful, useless junk mail coming through the door you should make yourself a cuppa and read through the Guide to stamping out junk mail.
- If you got an unusual junk mail issue (i.e. something not covered in the guide) you might want to consult Dr Junk Buster.
- If you enjoy ramblings about junk mail you probably like my Diary.
- If you want to get involved in the battle against junk mail the forum is a good place to start.
- If you're feeling generous you could buy lots of anti-junk mail goodies and/or make a donation.
I have to take back everything I've ever said about political junk mail. I mean, if it wasn't for the Lollipop Special Edition of the Labour Rose – delivered without charge in my area – I would never have known about Labour's views on Lollipop Cuts.
Macmillan can no longer afford to enclose free pens with its appeals, which makes it difficult for people to emotionally engage with them. Can you help stop the downward spiral by sending Macmillan a spare pen?